Our team of professionals is dedicated to benefit plan compliance and have worked together for years. They take a proactive approach that helps clients avoid ERISA and/or Department of Labor violations. Our team of professionals specializes as independent benefit plan auditors.
How to navigate benefit plan audits:
As employee benefit plans continue to grow in complexity, let Holman Frenia Allison steer you. We understand that your plans is managed by many internal departments and third party service providers, yet overall fiduciary responsibility lies with the officers of the plan who are not necessarily involved in the day-to-day operations of the plan. We understand these complexities and can guide the way.
An employee benefit plan audit is not merely the substantiation of financial statements, but must also address the operations of the plan. It also helps assess whether the plan is operating in accordance with the plan document and amendments.
Hallmarks of our approach
We provide continuity of service that is unmatched in the industry. Specifically, our team delivers:
- dedicated employee benefit plan professionals
- strong technical knowledge of GAAP and ERISA requirements
- truly independent review and insight
- significant understanding of how to mitigate risks and adhere to regulatory requirements
- methodical approach that results in timely filing of Form 5500s without last minute fire drills
- continuity from year to year to enhance efficiencies
- integration and constant communication with compensation and benefits professionals.