Most of all – at HFA, our clients matter. Put our values to work for you. Our passion for excellence sets us apart from the rest and is evident from your first conversation with one of our many professionals. We are much more than individual tax preparers. We view ourselves as trusted partners who will be there when needed.
A testament to our quality and individualized service is demonstrated by the large number of clients who continue to use our services despite being located hours away from our nearest regional office. They do so because they view us as a trusted friend, and would not trust their individual accounting needs to anyone else.
These are just a few of the many services that we offer to our individual clients:
- Individual tax planning and consulting – designed to minimize your tax liability
- Estate, financial, and retirement planning to meet you long-term needs and goals
- Personal financial statement preparation
- Representation before state and federal taxing authorities
During the past few years, we have seen extensive annual changes to the Internal Revenue Code that affect our individual clients.
- Who will you trust to look out for your needs and interests?
- Which retirement plan is right for you?
- How much do you need to put away to ensure the retirement of your dreams?
- Did you know that a proper estate plan is much more than a will?
- What is the best way to fund your children’s college education? What tax incentives are currently available to help fund education expenses?
- What about energy efficient improvements to your home?
At HFA, our professionals have access to the top-rated resources in the industry needed to stay ahead of the pack and offer timely, innovative advice unique to your situation.