HFA is currently recruiting for Supervisors and Managers for their Tax Services Department to join our team of professionals. Candidate must be a hardworking and self-motivated team player interested in a long-term growth opportunity.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for overseeing, planning and reviewing assignments of the Tax Services Department
- Have direct client representation and consultations.
- Conduct research, draw conclusions and prepares memos based on client issues.
- Prepare and review Federal, State and City tax returns for Individuals, C Corporations, S Corporations, Exempt Organizations, Qualified Plans, Partnerships, and Estate, Trusts and Gift Tax.
- Consult with clients regarding tax compliance issues.
- Prepare and review financial statements; compilations and reviews.
- Keep current on applicable tax laws and regulations.
- Participate in quality review control programs.
- Supervise, train and mentor employees in the Tax and Commercial department.
- Contribute to the business development efforts of the firm.
To become a part of this dynamic organization, you must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required. Masters’ of Taxation preferred.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of public accounting tax preparation and compliance experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ supervisory experience.
- CPA license required for Manager position.
- Experience with QuickBooks required.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and communication skills.
- CCH Axcess, and Adobe experience preferred.
- Reliable transportation to work from other locations required.
To submit a copy of your cover letter, resume and application, please visit http://www.hfacpas.com/application-for-employment/
HFA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Job Type: Full-time