HFA is currently recruiting for Staff Accountants in the Audit Department to join our team of professionals. Candidate must be a hardworking and self-motivated team player interested in a long-term growth opportunity.
In this role you will:
- Reconcile client records to trial balance, which may include analytical procedures, and performs schedule computations of prepaid, accruals, property, equipment, and calculates depreciation expense.
- Complete testing on Internal Controls, Single Audit and other various funds.
- Confirm cash, legal, insurance, revenue, etc. accounts.
- Use the firm’s software programs to automate the process from trial balance and financial statements.
- Perform other accounting, auditing, tax, and consulting duties as needed in engagements.
Applicants must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field.
- CPA within 3 years of date of hire.
- Prior internship with Public Accounting Firm preferred.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles.
- Proficient in the use of computers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Reliable transportation to and from client locations.
To submit a copy of your cover letter, resume and application, please visit http://www.hfacpas.com/application-for-employment/
HFA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.