HFA is currently seeking a Senior Accountant for their Tax Services Department to join our team of professionals. Candidate must be a hardworking and self-motivated team player interested in long-term growth opportunities.
To become a part of this dynamic organization, you must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Minimum of three (3) years of public accounting tax experience (1040s, 1120s 1065s), and Partnership returns).
- CPA eligible required. CPA preferred.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and communication skills.
- Experience with Quickbooks required.
- CCH Axcess Tax, and Adobe experience preferred.
- Non-profit tax experience a plus.
- Reliable transportation.
In this role you will:
- Have direct client representation and consultations- responsible for researching inquiries.
- Prepare Federal, State and City tax returns for Individuals, Corporations, Exempt Organizations, Partnerships and Trusts.
- Consult with clients regarding tax compliance issues
- Train and mentor staff in the Tax Services Department.
- Prepare financial statements; perform compilations and reviews.
- Keep current on applicable tax laws and regulations.
- Participate in quality review control programs.
Job Type: Full-time
To submit a copy of your cover letter, resume and application, please visit http://www.hfacpas.com/application-for-employment/
HFA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.