HFA is currently seeking a Recruiter/HR Generalist for their Operations Department Team. The successful candidate must be a hardworking and self-motivated team player interested in long-term growth opportunities.
In this role, the Recruiter/HR Generalist will be responsible for recruiting accounting professionals to join the organization and support all core people-related processes (i.e. Compliance, Employee Relations, Employee Engagement, Liaison w/ PEO, Resource Management, etc.). This is an opportunity to work directly with hiring managers/partners to gain an understanding of their staffing needs. Success will be measured by ability to identify, attract and assess applicants as well as facilitate a defined recruiting process. Applicants must be able to demonstrate through experience an ability to build strong relationships with hiring managers, and an ability to influence and guide their recruitment efforts through a strategic and consultative approach.
- Manages full cycle selection process including conducting initial phone screens, scheduling interviews with the departments, soliciting feedback from both the hiring manager as well as the candidate and preparing offers
- Manages ongoing candidate relationship during the hiring life cycle
- Attract, sources and screens candidates using a variety of innovative techniques including job boards, social networking, and direct sourcing
- Responsible for performing background checks and new hire paperwork
- Responsible for all onboarding activities and facilitates orientation for new hires
- Partners with hiring managers to write job descriptions
- Manages special projects, including but not limited to internship programs, college recruiting, recruiting surveys and interview training
- Maintains accurate candidate data
- Throughout the year, visits campuses to meet and recruit ambitious and skilled individuals to join our team.
- Interacts effectively with all levels of professionals in a strategic capacity
- Provides updates directly to Managers and Partners accordingly
- Provides support for core people-related processes and key HR functions in the following areas:
- Employee transactions/activity
- Resource management/scheduling
- Employee relations/employee engagement initiatives
- Act as Liaison with PEO and employees
To be a part of this dynamic organization, you must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field
- 3-5 years’ recruiting experience preferably in the public accounting or professional services industry
- Knowledge of Employment Law (Federal & State)
- Knowledge of HRIS
- Demonstrated success in filling positions at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable managing a high volume of requisitions, be a self-starter and work well without constant supervision.
- Demonstrates confidentiality, ability to multi-task and successfully problem solve
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced high volume environment with strong communication skills
- Ability to effectively present information and interact with different personalities
- SHRM CP or SCP highly desired
To submit a copy of your cover letter, resume and application, please visit http://www.hfacpas.com/application-for-employment/
HFA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.