Mr. John J. Maley, Jr. (Jack) is a new member of the Audit and Attestation division with Holman Frenia Allison, P.C., a regional certified public accounting firm serving the greater Philadelphia and New York City Markets.
Jack’s areas of expertise encompass audits of municipalities, fire districts, school districts, utility authorities and non-profit organizations. He has extensive governmental auditing experience and assists local governmental entities with the municipal budget process. His proficiency with governmental regulations and procedures has made him a trusted advisor to numerous governmental entities and elected officials.
- Certified Public Accountant, New Jersey
- Registered Municipal Accountant, New Jersey
- Public School Accountant, New Jersey
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Registered Municipal Accountants Association
- Bordentown Rotary Foundation, Past President
- Medford, NJ
618 Stokes Road
Medford, New Jersey 08055